Rates & Insurance
In-Office and Teletherapy
$150.00 per 50-minute session
30.00 discount for cash pay
I am contracted to accept the following insurance providers:
- Regence BCBS
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
- Educators Mutual Insurance (EMI)
- TriCare West
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators (DMBA)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please get in touch with your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you cannot attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Don't hesitate to contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!